7.2.08

THE MONSTER MASH

Instalment two has arrived...

I am getting over Wonder Wall, the architects who brought us the A Bathing Ape stores and the new Uni Qlo fla
gship store in London. They have been getting hype from sneaker heads to Wallpaper* magazine. Don't get me wrong Wonder Wall are AMAZING architects, I just want to see someone else getting the accolades because there is so much other great work being done!

When I came across Mash Studios
who have recently completed a new Kid Robot store in Miami I was really impressed, I think these guys are great! They are producing some really strong work and I think it's only a matter of time before they will be the darlings of the overpriced design magazines. Make sure you keep an eye out for these guys!








joes[a]fiend


No comments: