21.9.09

KITSUNÉ POPS INTO TOWN

FASHION – If there were any brand I could take out on a date, it would be the Parisian beauty Kitsuné. After numerous outfit changes I would still feel inadequate. When I finally managed to put something together and catch the tube to a suitably hip location I would be drenched in sweat.

The point I’m trying to make is that
Kitsuné has got it all, with a minimal cherry on top. If they aren’t busy releasing their Kitsuné Maison compilations they’re creating a stellar clothing range and collaborating with the best designers in town.

Tonight sees the launch of their ‘Boutique Kitsuné Maison’.
The Shop at Bluebird will host the French foxes from the 21st September to 12th October 2009, make sure you check it out. If you can’t make it to the London location the store will be heading to various cities worldwide soon enough.

joes[a]fiend

No comments: